Our team has been working on foundational improvements that will enable you to build on Táve’s power, flexibility, and configurability.
What we’ve been working on:
- Securing your data. Due to our industry-leading integration, Google does an extensive audit to ensure that we’re keeping your data safe. Most of these changes are “behind the scenes” but some (like the shift to tave.app) will be noticeable.
What’s in progress:
- A new, extensive API that will unlock more power and creativity in how Táve can be used.
- New scheduling tools powered by Zapier that will allow you to connect to best-in-class scheduling apps like Calendly and Acuity.
- New ways to log your payments and expenses to accounting tools like Quickbooks or Xero powered by Zapier.
What’s coming next:
- More integrations including a deep two-way integration with Zapier.
- Client-facing improvements such as updated branding as well as new design and customizations in client access portals.
- Improvements in jobs and workflows and expansion on sharing options inside the client portal.
- Improved sidebar reporting and increased ability to export reports as a .csv.
Have you joined our Facebook Community Group? Táve subscribers can join here!
You can always see product releases in the Changelog available in the footer of your Táve account.