If you have to reschedule a job in Táve, there's a few steps you'll need to take and a few resources we'll offer to make your life easier.
Step 1 - Moving the Job Date
If your client needs to reschedule their event, first go to the job worksheet and change the job date in the profile box.
Note: If they are unsure of the new date at this time, you will want to clear the job date at the top of the worksheet and also clear the date on the associated primary session event down below on the worksheet. This will change the job date to "Unscheduled".
Review all events on the job’s schedule to make sure their dates are correct. Make sure to edit any invoice due dates that need to shift due to the rescheduled date. (See below for more on changing due dates on invoices.)
A few other things you will want to review on the postponed job:
- Adjust team members assigned on the job's contact list and event attendees.
- Review scheduled expense due dates and recipients on the job's Financials tab and revise as needed.
- Restore any completed tasks on the job workflow that'll you'll need to do again when it's closer to the new date. This can be done by clicking on the task list in blue on the job's Tasks tab, and unchecking the completed tasks you need to restore.
Step 2 - Editing the Invoices
To edit invoice dates to reflect a new due date, pull up the order you wish to revise the invoices for by selecting the view button next to it on its job's Quotes & Orders tab:
From here, use the Edit Invoices button located above the invoices. When in Edit mode, you can change the due dates on the invoices as needed.
Step 3 - Sending a Contract Amendment (Optional)
If you'd like to send a contract amendment, you can do so at this point. We have an example contract and more information you can find here
- Automations will run once per instance, so it might be helpful to leave a note on the job with which automations have already run that might need to be done manually.
- Task due dates based on session dates will automatically recalculate, but best practice would be to take a good look at your tasks and ensure any manually set dates or tasks that you previously checked off are all up to date.